Monday, June 1, 2015

Reassigned

Hey Family! I am just supposed to get on here really quick and tell you that i have been reassigned to the Detroit, Michigan mission! I have to wake up at 3:30 on monday morning! Our flight is at 7:40! I will be calling around that time ish hahah. I will be there for 6 weeks because that is one transfer. And if my Visa still is delayed i will be there for another transfer! I am excited to serve the gangstas. So i also get to email for an hour tomorrow because we get to do our laundry and kind of have a Pday tomorrow! So i will talk with you guys more about it tomorrow! I love you guys so much! Thanks for writing me on DearElder! It has been so fun getting your letters! Keep writing! Lauren i expect an email with all of the addresses by tomorrow! Ill try and send a bunch of pictures tomorrow! I am so happy!

XOXO
Love,

Sister Jacobsen









No comments:

Post a Comment