Monday, October 5, 2015

Transfers

Sister Chaipinit and Sister Morgan both left! It was a sad sad day in Flat 33. But my new companion is Sister Terihainui which i still can't pronounce right and the other sister is from Africa! My new companion is a sweetheart! A couple of updates!

I went to a wedding! We went with the Sureskumar family to a family wedding. We called up Pres and asked for his advice. He said, "They aren't invited into our temple, but looks like they've invited you into yours." Go! We went and it was.. an experience! Sister Chaipinit even wore an Indian dress. They had one for me but i am so tall so i couldn't wear it :( I'll send pics! Other than that we saw heaps of miracles and had heaps of smile moments! I love you all and i will try to be better at writing! Also i haven't watched General Conference yet because they record it and watch it the following week!

















No comments:

Post a Comment