Monday, December 14, 2015

Merry Christmas Mates

I LOVE YOU ALL! I will try to write a good email next week! This week was more than wonderful. It started off with an epic game of zone laser tag! Ended with a beautiful trip to the temple as a zone. I love my zone! Also We have been going over the baptismal interview questions with EMMA and she now can say yes to "Do you believe that God is our Eternal Father? Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the Savior and Redeemer of the world?" She didn't know God before! SO SO Happy! Also Jessica the mother of our other investigators that is on date started taking the discussions and in her closing prayer she said "The more and more the sister come, the more and more i want to be Mormon!" It was great! Of course we had many smile moments this week! Love you all!

Love, Sister Jacobsen


P.s. You get what you put into it! I believe that applies to almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment