Monday, September 14, 2015

Enjoy The Ride!

Hello!

So this week was amazing. It feels like I went to the beach ages ago but the beach was unreal. White sand, crystal blue water. And this wasn't even one of the elect beaches. They call it Brighton Le Sands beach. So this week was packed with lessons and meetings and even a trade off with sister Morgan! We were so excited to be comps! So one of the families we are teaching (the one with the fasting experience) is doing so well! We have lots of amazing people we are teaching! I just wanted to share a couple of things I learned this week! I'm trying to make every minute of my personal studies!    “learn of me ….and ye shall find rest unto your souls” Matt 11:29  I'm also learning to enjoy rejection. President Back said Enjoy rejection as did Paul: “…my strength is made perfect in weakness….I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-10. “…Love your enemies, bless them that curse you…..pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” Matt 5:44 President Back also tells us that obedience fills all the cracks of our lives. It is so true. Obedience guarantees happiness. "Enjoy exact obedience: Miracles are yours for the asking." I've learned to  enjoy work: “…this is my work and my glory-to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.” Moses 1:39 / “…a marvelous work….” D&C 4 / “It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.” Benjamin Franklin / “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” Vince Lombardi / “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” Confucius There are so many great things I've learned this week! Sorry for an overload!

President Back also came to Stake Conference as did one of the Seventy who I talked with after!

Keep the fire burning! (fire means the spirit) I will attach pics of the beach!







No comments:

Post a Comment